Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Of EO's...part 2



As I promised you, here's another oil post for Oily Tuesday. :) I do not know if I'll be able to do this every week, but I'm going to start out at least trying to regularly share with you how oils have helped me, my family and friends.

Today's oil to focus on is: CLOVES. Tho I should be sharing with you about frankinscense since Doterra has such an awesome promotion going on that this month that involves a free bottle of Frankincense valued about about $93. If you are interested in that, please contact me before the end of the month so that you can take advantage of it while the promotion is running!


Back to CLOVES. I do not know all that cloves is good for, but I'll post some things that I've found about cloves at the end of this blog post. Here's what I have personally experienced.

When I read my friend's report that cloves does more for him than a cup of coffee in the mornings, I was astounded and tho I believed him, I was a bit dubious. Tho not a coffee drinker myself, I am no stranger to feeling a need for a cup of coffee on occasion in the afternoons when I go to rest. I am a firm believer in an afternoon siesta, just as my Blue Zoning friends have done for generations, but I also like to be productive in my siesta, not always wanting to really sleep but sometimes blogging, reading, or writing instead. SO last month when Cloves was the free product of the month for those who bought 125 pv worth of Doterra products, I thot why not give this thing a whirl and put it to the test?

What I did:

I took the cloves oil bottle, dropped about 2 drops onto my hand and rubbed it into my foot, repeating the process for the other foot. Then I put on a pair of comfy, warm socks and I went to rest in my bed. An hour later, I could not stay in bed. I had to get up and work. Energy like I was told would happen but that I had to experience for myself like a 'doubting Thomas' to know it to be so. :)

How often I did it to be convinced and blog about it:

I did it three days in a row, with the same results, then I got busy and forgot about it until today when I felt a bit draggy after lunch. I could have slept. I probably should have had some shut-eye but I wanted to blog, and I wanted to catch up on correspondence, and I wanted to work at pushing the laundry thru my machines. Plus we have an appointment in town at 5 this evening, so I didn't want to sleep and then have to be rushing about to get supper ready and in the crockpot to serve when we get home cold and hungry from our excursion. SO...this time it was Cloves and DDR Prime (an excellent oil blend to aid in cell repair. I used DDR prime for that plus I like smell better than cloves, so I thot maybe that would help me be inspired to use cloves). I settled onto the couch after applying the oils to my feet and putting on a pair of warm socks. Feeling drowsy, wrapped in a nice fleece throw, by the crackling fire, I worked at some correspondence. Half an hour later, I suddenly thot about it that I AM NOT TIRED. Not in the least. I feel great and I feel like actually doing things!



I'm sold! Not only have I 
Been told this, I have
Also experienced it. 

This morning, I thot I was
Going to have to leave the
House early to meet with one
Of my "clients" about a 
Disease-reversal plan for her,
So cloves came to my rescue yet
Again. Perked me up nicely, 
Much earlier than I'm 
Used to getting perked 💓💓💓

That's my oil post for you today. 
Cloves is under $20 for around
300 drops if you buy it
Wholesale. Cost effective way 
To get that steady energy 
Plus use it for many other reasons 
As well. 




In closing, I have to tell you this story. My friend has often felt draggy and tired as her body goes thru a major healing process from a disease she is treating with a whole food, plant based diet. I encouraged her to try cloves with the same results I got.  That made me so happy.

I'd love to talk to you about clove, oils in general and/or plant based eating for health. If you want to have a conversation, contact me on Facebook, Instagram or email me: 7.01.acleanheart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment or a question. I enjoy interacting with my readers.