Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Favorite Utensils...

Eating plant-strong sure requires a lot of chopping and dicing. For much of that, I often turn to my trusty Rada 'tomato slicer' knife. I use it to chop broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, tomatoes, onions, peppers, and mushrooms. It gets used to cut watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries, and pineapples.

I think it is safe to say that this knife gets used several times every day.

Then, there's my good old Kitchen Aid kitchen scissors. It's even pink! I use that scissors to cut lettuce and other greens for salads. We like our salad greens chopped fairly small and that scissors is a real time-saver for that task.

an onion from my garden in 2013


Then, there is the set of cutting mats I bought a few years ago that have served their purpose well! I use them for most of my chopping and dicing jobs. They not only help to keep my knives from dulling too quickly, but they protect my counter top as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment or a question. I enjoy interacting with my readers.